730 m3/d (180 m3/h) capacity municipal wastewater treatment plant with complete mechanical treatment, two-line A2O technology biological treatment (continuous technology with anoxic, anaerobic and aeration zones), complete sludge dewatering technology.
The sewage treatment technology applied at Csákvár WWTP:
- Fine screening, sand removal (combi unit)
- Rainwater buffering (temporary)
- Biological treatment with A2Otechnology
- Continuous effluent disinfection using UV
- Sludge dewatering (screw press)
- Odour treatment
- 730 m3/d raw wastewater capacity
- 394 kg/d BOD5 loading (6566 PE)
- hourly dry weather peak flow: 60 m3/h
- hourly wet weather peak flow: 180 m3/h
The treated effluent is discharged into a local watercourse (creek) about 5km from the plant. Commissioning and trial periods have demonstrated that the chosen technology is able to meet the requirements, even during heavy rainfalls and fluctuations in hydraulic wastewater loading (despite many times having exceeded the designed loads).